Audience Response System
Genee Audience Response Systems enable audiences or students to give instant feedback or answer questions posed by the presenter. Immediate responses can be given using either dedicated wireless handsets or devices such as laptops, tablets and smartphones.
These responses are analysed and presented in real time on your interactive touchscreen or whiteboard. Questions can be created in advance or during the presentation in as few as three clicks. They can range from simple yes/no responses through multiple choice to text answers. Team-building games can be devised. The data can be displayed graphically, and thresholds can be set for minimum correct answers to give an immediate indication of where further explanation is required.
Audience response systems have been shown to increase engagement and participation in classrooms and boardrooms. The respondents’ contributions can be analysed while the discussion is current, enabling the presenter and other participants to provide instant feedback.
5 Year Warranty
The G-Touch® screen comes with a 5 year warranty. Our Genee technical team are there to assist on any problems you may have with your Genee products within your warranty period or outside the warranty period.
In House Technical Team
Genee’s commitment to its customers is to provide the ultimate customer experience which is why Genee employs its own dedicated internal team, guaranteeing you high quality guidance, quality service and support.
enee’s comprehensive maintenance program ensures you have the support you need for the lifetime of your Genee products.
With more schools supporting BYOD and investing in tablet technology, we are continually asked how to maximise portable and individual technology within a lesson. Project Flow is designed to bring all of your laptop, tablet and desktop technology into a harmonious environment keeping the teacher in full control.
If one of your students is struggling with a piece of work in the classroom while another student is progressing further, simply send different content tailored enough to engage and challenge them individually.
● BYOD friendly online software to unify all mobile devices into a learning environment.
● Automatically differentiate content among mixed ability students.
● Supports independent learning with personalised and interactive learning activities.
● Monitor how well your lesson is going with built-in formative assessment tools.
Through Spark II, bring in your existing Word and Powerpoint files to annotate, manipulate and overwrite during your lesson. Save your changes to your original documents or just save the changes within the canvas to continue delivering your impactful lesson seamlessly.
With Spark II, you can reduce lesson preparation time and create dynamic lessons on the fly.
Become limitless with your imagination.
● Fully interactive whiteboard software for multimedia use designed by teachers.
● Use what you know by bringing in and manipulating existing resources directly into the canvas.
● Save crucial teaching time by loading up previous lessons or creating one on the fly.
● Easily accessible tabs and tools for wheelchair users and younger pupils from the bottom of the display area.
● Easily create dynamic and engaging lessons on the fly by annotating over any programme, including the internet.
● Create lessons from home and bring them directly into the classroom.
Share the same virtual document and canvas with Cube Share. Work from the same room or log in from a completely different location to partake and carry on with the lesson. Perfect for distance learning and for students that cannot make it to the classroom.
● Browser based application to be used securely with log-in credentials by all participants.
● Live chat feature to ensure communication is open and two way between teacher and student.
● Take control of the live document and share your annotations and alterations with the rest of the class.
● Dedicated app available for mobile devices.
● Unlimited participants can join the virtual lesson.