K technology provides the highest quality images available and provides users with ultra-high definition quality. The new screen has been designed with the future in mind, offering useful tools that allow teachers to deliver engaging lessons. Buttons and connection ports are now front facing and side facing, allowing devices to be connected through a range of multiple inputs, ideal for a variation between permanent and temporary teaching staff.
With its sleek presentation display, 20 point touch and front facing speakers the G-Touch 4K screen comes complete with an Android operating system and the ability to download apps from the Genee App Store. Working alongside the teacher as a revolutionary addition to any school, college or university environment, the G-Touch 4K encourages student and staff interaction through collaborative learning.
When bringing video materials into your lesson, it is important to have crystal-clear audio. With the front facing speakers, the G-Touch 4K is ideal for multimedia presentations so quality of sound does not get muffled or lost.
Looking for more ways to bring your dynamic lessons to life?
Why move away from projectors?
All G-Touch screens are anti-glare and are visible in any environment, including brightly lit classrooms. Moving away from projectors, there is no need to worry about closing the curtains, casting shadows onto the display area or having to re-calibrate the technology. The LED technology itself has proved to be a more energy efficient and cost saving alternative to projectors in addition to having no need for replacement lamps.
5 Year Warranty
The G-Touch® screen comes with a 5 year warranty. Our Genee technical team are there to assist on any problems you may have with your Genee products within your warranty period or outside the warranty period.
In House Technical Team
Genee’s commitment to its customers is to provide the ultimate customer experience which is why Genee employs its own dedicated internal team, guaranteeing you high quality guidance, quality service and support.
enee’s comprehensive maintenance program ensures you have the support you need for the lifetime of your Genee products.
With more schools supporting BYOD and investing in tablet technology, we are continually asked how to maximise portable and individual technology within a lesson. Project Flow is designed to bring all of your laptop, tablet and desktop technology into a harmonious environment keeping the teacher in full control.
If one of your students is struggling with a piece of work in the classroom while another student is progressing further, simply send different content tailored enough to engage and challenge them individually.
● BYOD friendly online software to unify all mobile devices into a learning environment.
● Automatically differentiate content among mixed ability students.
● Supports independent learning with personalised and interactive learning activities.
● Monitor how well your lesson is going with built-in formative assessment tools.
Through Spark II, bring in your existing Word and Powerpoint files to annotate, manipulate and overwrite during your lesson. Save your changes to your original documents or just save the changes within the canvas to continue delivering your impactful lesson seamlessly.
With Spark II, you can reduce lesson preparation time and create dynamic lessons on the fly.
Become limitless with your imagination.
● Fully interactive whiteboard software for multimedia use designed by teachers.
● Use what you know by bringing in and manipulating existing resources directly into the canvas.
● Save crucial teaching time by loading up previous lessons or creating one on the fly.
● Easily accessible tabs and tools for wheelchair users and younger pupils from the bottom of the display area.
● Easily create dynamic and engaging lessons on the fly by annotating over any programme, including the internet.
● Create lessons from home and bring them directly into the classroom.
Share the same virtual document and canvas with Cube Share. Work from the same room or log in from a completely different location to partake and carry on with the lesson. Perfect for distance learning and for students that cannot make it to the classroom.
● Browser based application to be used securely with log-in credentials by all participants.
● Live chat feature to ensure communication is open and two way between teacher and student.
● Take control of the live document and share your annotations and alterations with the rest of the class.
● Dedicated app available for mobile devices.
● Unlimited participants can join the virtual lesson.
Combine Your Genee Touchscreen With
Simply connect a Genee Vision visualiser to the touch screen and bring in a live video feed to annotate over. Compare and contrast plant life with creepy crawlies or conduct a complete science experiment, the options are limitless!
Genee OPS Units
With the OPS unit, screens can operate as a 2 in 1 device with all the features of a high-quality touch screen and a strong performing PC.
Simply plug in the OPS unit into your G-Touch screen and realise all the benefits of working in a PC environment.
OPS (open pluggable specification) enables users to upgrade their existing touchscreens to their individual requirements, while helping to future-proof technology investments.
Stands, Walls Mounts and Trolley's
Designed to provide the perfect means for displaying your interactive touchscreen, whether in a classroom, training centre, board room, we offer a comprehensive range of stands, trolleys and wall mounts.